The Medical Courier Elite Group (MCE), developed by Taylor Data Systems (TDS), offers a comprehensive cloud-based software solution designed specifically for medical specimen tracking and courier management. These are some of the features:
- Tracking acts as proof of delivery with timestamp to back it up.
- Searchable electronic logs save management time when looking back for items, # of stops, etc.
- The system all but eliminates specimens lost in transit. If a driver picks up a specimen but doesn’t deliver it, the system sends an alert immediately at end of route so action can be taken right away.
- System is highly customizable for each client’s specific needs.
- Route planning for expansion is made simpler by being able to create a test route to visualize the timing with customizable parameters such as time to service client, pickup and deliver.
TDS has over 20 years experience in the successful development and implementation of data collection products and technologies for manufacturing, distribution, field service, mobile, wireless and custom business applications. Visit TaylorData.com to learn more.
Honeywell offers the broadest range of data collection, mobile computing, RFID, wired and wireless connectivity, and printer and media solutions available from one company, with systems built to withstand the rigors of your real-world environment. Additionally, Honeywell products and systems conform to industry standards and use the latest technologies, making it easier for you to migrate to new systems as your needs change.
Zebra is the leading provider of thermal transfer and direct thermal barcode label printers, supplies and label design software for automatic identification applications, delivering innovative and reliable bar code and specialty label printing solutions worldwide. Customers in a wide range of industries and government programs depend on Zebra for their unique bar code, labeling and receipt printing requirements.
MOTOROLA ENTERPRISE MOBILITY PRODUCTS
Motorola enterprise mobility business delivers products and solutions that capture, move and manage information in real time to and from the point of business activity. Enterprise mobility products and solutions are proven to increase workforce productivity, reduce operating costs, drive operational efficiencies and realize competitive advantages for the world’s leading companies.
Let Us Know How We Can Help
Thanks for your interest in Medical Courier Elite! If you're interested in learning more about our solution and how it can help your business, we'd be happy to schedule a demo, provide a quote or answer any questions you may have.
181 East Evans St. | Florence, SC, 29506
Phone: 843-656-2084 or 877-331-7427
Hours: 8am - 5pm EST